1. Ruby on Rails
Websites using Ruby on Rails are
Websites using Django are
3. Angular(Also, know as Angular JS)
Angular is a framework by Google (originally developed by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons) that helps you build powerful web apps. It's a framework for building large, high-performance web applications with great ease of maintenance. There are many web apps built with Angular.
Websites using Angular are
Websites using ASP.NET are
Websites using Meteor are
- Telescope, etc.
Websites using Laravel are
- Deltanet Travel
- Neighbourhood Lender, etc.
7. ExpressExpress or Expressjs is a minimally flexible framework that provides a robust feature set for web and mobile applications. This is relatively minimal and means that you can take advantage of many features as a plugin. Express makes it easy and fast to develop Node.js-based web applications. Express is also an important component of the MEAN software suite.
Websites using Express are
- LearnBoost, etc.
- Language: Java
- Latest Version: Spring 5.3.17
- Framework Link: http://projects.spring.io/spring-framework/
- Github Link: https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework