Hello Blogmate's How are you ? I hope you are doing great. Most of you somehow wanted to notice some website and want To View and Read Source Code Of Any Website.
So today we are going to learn in this blog.
- Visit Google structure data tool
- At the "Fetch" section, input the URL of the website you wish to view it's source code
- Click "Run Test"
- The Source Code will be displayed immediately.
Alternatively you can also view the source code of a website using your PC browser.
- Opera - CTRL + U. You also can right click on the webpage and select “View Page Source.”
- Chrome - CTRL + U. Or you can click on the weird-looking key with three horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner. Then click on “Tools” and select “View Source.”
- Firefox - CTRL + U (Meaning press the CTRL key on your keyboard and hold it down. While holding down the CTRL key, press the “u” key). Alternatively, you can go to the “Firefox” menu and then click on “Web Developer,” and then “Page Source.”
So today we have discussed about how to To View and Read Source Code Of Any Website. I hope you like this post kindly do give a comment below. If you are having problem implementing this kindly contact me. Do visit regularly for getting more updates like this.