Watch Video Tutorial
How to add lyrics to your songs in your mobile phones!
- On your mobile phone , first of all; search the lyrics for your desired music or song and copy the lyrics.
- Make a .txt (memo) file and paste the lyrics in that file.
- On the Save page, select [Other Locations] (if applicable) > [Phone] > [Music] folder.
- Copy the name of the song (mp3 file).
- Rename the memo to the exact same name as the music file. Choose the file type to be .txt and tap Save .
For Example : You want the lyrics for david_guetta_ft_sia_titanium.mp3, then you should rename the .txt file to david_guetta_ft_sia_titanium.lrc
- Select [Phone storage] > [Music] and find the txt.file and rename it to end with .Irc .
- The mp3 and the .lrc file must be in the same folder.
The song is in music folder, so the .lrc file must also be in the music folder. (You can move the .lrc file using the default file manage; (cut and paste).
- OPEN YOUR MUSIC PLAYER AND ENJOY 😀😀
You can use any program to create a .txt file such as the default memo/notes app, WPS office, Kingsoft Office, Polaris office, ES File Explorer, etc.