The Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched an online portal for the work of workers in the unorganized sector of India.
Currently, workers in unorganized sectors can register online and get an eshram card.
The government's main goal is to collect data from workers, and the data collected through the portal will be used to design new welfare systems and increase workers' employment opportunities.
What is an Eshram Card?
Government of India has launched a new portal for workers in the non-organized sector. The portal was created to collect information from the workers in the unorganized area. The information collected will be used to develop new strategies and policies for the benefit of Labor. Now people working in unorganized sector can register on eshram portal. After registering, on the website of e sharm NDUW, employees will enjoy many benefits such as free insurance, financial support, etc.
Benefits of E Shram
The government aims to provide many benefits to the Labours of India who are working in the unorganised sector. Some of the Benefits of the Esharm card are as follow:-
- Free Insurance Cover
- Financial support
- Benefit of SSS Social security Scheme
- More Job Opportunities
- Migrant labour Work-force tracking
- Social security scheme benefits
Eshram Registration Applicants should have the Following Documents to Register for eshram card:-
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Active Mobile Number
Eligibility for eShram Card
- The Applicants age should not be less than 16 years and Should Not exceed the age of 59 years
- Labour should be working in Unorganised sector
- Non Tax payee
- Should not be member of EPFO/ESIC
How To Apply for the eshram card?
The Applicants who are interested in applying for E-Shramik card can Apply in two ways
- Self Register online on the e-shram website
- Visit your nearest CSC Center along with All the Documents mentioned above.
Self Registration On eshram Portal
- Go to the Offical website of eShram https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- Now Registration form Will Be Open
- Fill your Aadhar card Details
- Enter Captcha Code
- Select NO on EPFO And ESIC
- Now Click on Send OTP Button
- Now An OTP will be generated and sent to your number registered mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card.
- Now Application form will be opened on the Screen
- Enter Details like Personal Details, Address, Educational Qualification, Skill, Occupation and Bank Details
- Now Click on submit Button
- Now the registration is Completed for Esharm card
- After Registration E Sharma Card Will be Generated
- Print the eshram card
Who can Apply for eShram Card?
- Agricultural labors
- Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Share croppers
- Brick Kiln workers
- CSC operator
- Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beedi rolling
- Labeling and Packing
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Domestic workers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- News paper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Street Vendors etc
Contact Details of eShram
Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House
Mansingh Road. New Delhi-110001 India
HelpLine Number: 14434
Toll-free:1800 -1374 -150 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday)
So today we have discussed about How to get E Shram Card – Registration , Benefits & Documents Required . I hope you like this post kindly do give a comment below. If you are having problem implementing this kindly contact me. Do visit regularly for getting more updates like this.
Post a Comment