Hello Blogmate's How are you ? I hope you are doing great. Most of you somehow will have experienced the difficulty in migrating from WordPress To Blogger.So Today I came up with the tutorial to overcome your problem
When you transfer your WordPress blog to Blogger, you need to export the WordPress blog, comments, pages, and posts, and then import those items into Blogger.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Find Tools from the left-hand menu.
- Then click on Tools in heading Settings.
- Click on Export to open the Export Content screen.
- The "Export" menu item In the "Export content" area, select the "Export all" option.
- A confirmation will appear that the export was successful and a download link will be sent to your email.
- Then Download Exported File.
- Exported WordPress blog archive to your computer and unzip it.
Covert WordPress post WXR to blogger post XML.
You can't directly import WordPress website post WXR database to Blogger Platform , because Blogger cannot import as it uses the XML file format. So you can follow the steps to get a solution.
- Now Click on Choose File.
- Select The File You Downloaded From WordPress Post Backup.
- Now Click on Convert Button.
Note: It may take upto 30 sec to 1 min to convert the XML file.So don't try to refresh the page or upload it again.
- After this process, you got a file name " Blogger-Exports.XML"
Import the WordPress post file to your Blogger site.
- Sign in to your blogger.com account.
- Create a new website now for yourself
- if you already have a Blogspot.com website.then it's good
- Now go to Settings → Extras → Import content.
- After waiting a few seconds, you will have all your WordPress posts in your Blogger Posts section.
So today we have discussed about How to Migrate Your Blog From WordPress to Blogger . I hope you like this post kindly do give a comment below. If you are having problem in implementing this kindly contact me. Do visit regularly for getting more updates like this.