Let Us Grow Together.
We now accept guest posting here at TheTaluat. You get exposed to our audiences and we get to serve our readers with more contents.
Email your writing at [email protected] or fill in the form.
Why to write for us?
- Boost Referral Traffic.
- Increase Brand Exposure.
- We will provide A Do-follow backlink.
- Your article will get an opportunity to publish on our social media accounts.
- We will give Credits to the authors at the end of the article with a backlink
Rules and Guidelines For Writing
- Your post must be a Unique without any duplicate content
- Simple English & no grammar mistakes, and 100% Unique & plagiarism-free content required.
- No promotional articles or blogs are allowed.
- The article should be SEO optimized.
- The article shouldn’t be published anywhere else.
- The subject of the paper should be as per the Above Categories
- The article must be at least 500 Words or More.
- Articles must be original, not the result of copy and paste, and must not be published on any other site.
- Please include at least one image with an image source (thumbnail) (the picture is not taken from another site).
- All responsibility for articles and pictures belongs to the guest authors.
- Blogging Tips
- How-to Guides
- Plugins and Widgets
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog Customization
- Themes (No bragging of personal themes)
- Social Media Guides
- Tools (Blogger) .
TheTaluat has Rights To
- Make SEO Changes.
- Change thumbnail image if necessary
- Add suitable tags and labels.
- Adding a Link (rarely).
- Make changes when there is inappropriate content in the article.
- Decide whether guest post articles are accepted or not.
- Specifies the Publication date.
- We reserve the right to give outbound links (Preferred by us).
- Make changes to the article according to the Content style of TheTaluat.xyz
Submission Format Please upload your article to Google drive in HTML format with proper styling and required images. Make that link public and share with us using the form provided at the top or at: [email protected]